Achieve professional-looking binding for your knit garments with ease!
Most sewers use the bias binding technique for cleanly finishing a curved edge because it not only makes a fabric look cleaner but also adds durability to it. Now you can prevent seeing a bias with a messy backside and no more long hours of tedious, non-stop hand tucking & excessive pinning with the help of this Curve Edge Bias Binder!
It helps to insert a bias binding or tape along the edge of the garment in a snap accurately. This attachment ensures that you will have smooth corners & beautiful curves the first time. It is a practical tool for sewing curved edges, collars, and necklines.
- MAKE EDGING GARMENTS FUN & EASY: A quick & precise solution for binding fabric edges or necklines with a bias tape
- CONVENIENT & TIME-EFFICIENT: Provides convenience for sewing tasks that could be extremely tedious & time-consuming if done by hand
- PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING RESULTS: Allows you to adjust the fold of the fabric while sewing so you can create clean edges on both sides of the garment
- HIGHLY EFFICIENT: Helps you clean up the top and the bottom of material by binding them underneath for easy sewing
- CREATE DURABLE PROJECTS: Turns simple-looking hems, armholes, necklines, or an opening into a wonderful project by attaching bias into its edges
- EASY TO USE: Easy to install and use, which greatly increases your efficiency and productivity
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Suitable for most sewing machines and industrial lockstitch machines with bottom feed
- DURABLE: Made of durable materials that can endure heavy use and are built to last long
How to Use:
- Fold the edges of the fabric
- Position and insert the fabric into the binding attachment
- Adjust the width as needed
- It will instantly hold and align the edges perfectly
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 100g
- 1 x Curve Bias Edge Binder