The perfect combination of style, maximum comfort & protection!
Protect your finger from the eye end of the needle and have the best hand sewing experience ever with the help of this Metal Retro Sewing Thimble Pin! It might seem quaint and old fashioned until you realize how this is such an indispensable tool for novice and professional sewers alike.
The thimble naturally conforms to your fingertip and has an open-sided design to keep your finger from sweating and maximize comfort. It protects your fingers, relieves the extra strain, and allows good needle penetration on a range of fabrics so you can complete more of your hand sewing projects with ease.
- MAXIMUM PROTECTION: Protects your finger from being pricked by a needle when hand sewing
- SEWING TOOL ESSENTIAL: It is especially important when you are sewing thick fabrics or leather and need a bit of pressure to push the needle through the fabric
- FITS LIKE A GLOVE: Conforms to the natural shape of fingertips and conveniently adjustable to ensure a comfortable fit
- DURABLE: The sturdy construction not only protects the fingertips but also allows the needle to penetrate with enough force on heavy-duty materials
- BREATHABLE: The open-top design prevents your finger from sweating while you use this thimble
- SECURE GRIP: Its dimpled pattern helps in holding the needle tip in place and push it safely without hurting your fingertips
- VINTAGE STYLE: This thimble has an intricate design that enhances its retro look which makes it a valuable collectibles
- WIDELY USED: Suitable for a variety of sewing projects, from quilting to embroidery
How to Use
- Wear the thimble on the middle finger of your sewing hand
- If you find that you naturally want to push the needle with your index finger, go ahead and make the switch
- You can use the thimble in a manner that is most comfortable for you
- Material: Brass
- Size: Small (2.2 x 1.6 CM) / Medium (2.7 x 1.7 CM)
- 1 x Metal Retro Sewing Thimble Pin